Pulp and Paper
Improving productivity at all stages of manufacturing
For over a half century, pulp and paper industry leaders have turned to Dow for solutions that push the envelope of what’s possible. From creating the first-ever polymers for opacity and gloss to developing the latest technologies that deliver higher strength and barrier properties, our portfolio delivers performance, processing efficiency, cost-in-use, energy savings and global compliance for a broad range of applications.? Our technologies help paper chemical companies, paper mills, converters and formulators achieve essential properties in pulp, paper, paperboard and thermal products. Let’s work together to:?
- Enhance antifoam emulsion stability, knockdown effect, persistency and drainage in brown stock washing operations
- Optimize bleaching efficiency and maximize brightness
- Develop coatings that improve strength, smoothness, optical coverage and other performance attributes
- Offer superior thermal properties for better print imaging
- Deliver foodservice packaging that meets a range of safety and performance requirements